lunes, 12 de julio de 2010

wtha are you working

Juliana: Carlos Sanchez is having breakfast in the caurtgard, and talk about it with me thanks

Carlos: no problem overything is perfect

Juliana: speck a little about your work and you

Carlos: I cam tell you that my work is what I love and I played very well, as for me I`m aregnetina mount video and even a young person in my career I specialized

juliana: oh..! well and tell me you work?

Carlos:I am a social communicator
Juliana: well wel I`m glad this is very good race and you are studying

Carlos: I`m doing on español course to improve it

Juliana: very interesting why you are studying ?

Carlos: for my career because it is necessary

Juliana: and how are you in class?

Carlos: very well

Juliana: wel I´m glad that everything worked well, thanks for your time

Carlos: thank you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario